Luke Francl wrote:

> Hi guys, slightly off-topic question.
>
> I'm going to be starting my own website on my own webserver soon. My
> question to you is this: can I run two webservers on one machine, refering
> to different virtual servers?
>
> For instance, say I want to run apache/php on foo.com, but on bar.org, I
> want to run the mighty AOLserver. Can this be done?

As long as they aren't running on the same port. You can have as many
different types of web servers if they use their own port number, but if
you want them all to use the default port (80), then you have to use
virtual hosts with only one server running. (preferable Apache) Why
wouldn't you want to use Apache for all of them anyway???