At 08:06 AM 7/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, the video looked great on my fast connection at work, but I don't
>have a sound card in that machine.  What'd Mr. Brooks say?  Is this a real
>ad, or just something hacked?

I'm over-reacting but:
It struck me as IBM' marketting division asserting it's *authority*
again (this time re Linux)...
   (Sort of like the TV add they had during the late 80s that
    came damned near close to claiming they'd invented fractals.)
I'm wondering how long it will be before they claim to have
   engineered Torvald's genes.  (Bha-ha-ha-ha!)

gs
George Swan
Collection Development Support Unit	VOICE:	(612) 624-5860
Room 170B, Wilson Library			FAX:	(612) 626-9353
University of Minnesota Libraries		g-swan at tc.umn.edu
309 19th Avenue South			cdm-web at tc.umn.edu
Minneapolis, MN 55455			colldev at tc.umn.edu
USA						http://staff.lib.umn.edu/cdm/