> I should have been more clear. There are certainly third-party products
> available that will access NetWare shares, emulate Novell servers, etc. What
> I meant was that the only "official" Novell stuff for Linux is their new NDS
> 8/eDirectory products.

Don't worry, you were clear.  I was just somewhat surprised that
Caldera/Novell decided to drop most of the software and go with just
NDS, and I wanted to highlight some of the possible alternatives.

> I have used Mars_nwe. It's essentially Samba for NetWare. It works, but only
> with bindery emulation on your NetWare servers. With official NDS now
> available, I doubt that Mars_nwe will continue to be developed.

But NDS doesn't provide file/printer sharing, does it?  I thought it was
basically an authentication/information framework like NIS or LDAP.  I
think the Mars_nwe developers will keep working, but I don't have a
crystal ball..

--
 _  _  _  _ _  ___    _ _  _  ___ _ _  __   Error: We have determined
/ \/ \(_)| ' // ._\  / - \(_)/ ./| ' /(__   that this is not your