Here is the scenerio:
My one machine is running win98 with the road runner service. I have got a second pc
which is quite old and I have installed linux mandrake 7 on it. It is an old dell and
has the ethernet on the motherboard. Mandrake was not able to find the ethernet card.
What should I do?

After getting the card installed, how do I set it up for cable modem? (assuming I am
using a hub for two computers).

Anyone?

apu