I am looking at switching to speakeasy.net's PremiumPlus 768k/768k SDSL package (with
the SysAdmin/rootpro modification. No price changes for modifications from the standard
packages.).

PremiumPlus 768 $159/month = 2 POP Emails, 1 Shell (Linux!) Account, 4 Static IPs,
100MB Webspace, Extra Dialup Account (30/hrs month)

Premium 768 $149/month = 2 POP Emails, 1 Static IP, GameSpy Software

For the extra $10 i think i will go with the Plus. The only things I want are 1 IP, 10
meg of web space for things like ebay pictures, and a dailup i can use with my laptop.
Dont need anymore IP's or pop emails or shell accounts.

The price is kinda high from my $70/month for SDSL 768/768 at onvoy, but I heard from
someone they have very good backbones and they are supposed to be a very good company.