So scott, you seem to be in the business of pushing people
to co-locate servers at ISP (why, i dont know) so how about
you offer up some suggestions on who to co-locate with and
pricing along with all the restrictions and fine print they
will surely provide. Im all for possibly co-locating a machine
with an ISP if the price is right. What I'd want to know is
what sort of bandwidth they would provide, are they gonna
charge me based on bandwidth or is it unlimited. Somehow I
gotta think that unlimited bandwidth is not gonna be cheap.
A subnet of 8 IP's and 640Kb runs me $90/month from Qwaste,
is an ISP gonna be that competitive for unmetered usage?

If the price cant be competitive then your suggestion has
no merit.