From:           	Michael Hicks <hick0088 at tc.umn.edu>
> For anyone who was following, I requested a little help regarding an old
> NeXTStation that my roommate picked up a while ago.  We did manage to get
> some memory (32MB), but now we have another problem to deal with. The
> operating system that is installed on the system is NeXTStep 3.2. Probably
> not a terrible version, but it has been hacked to bits, since it was used
> in a network at the University's Math Department.  Since it's so messed
> up, I think it really needs to be reinstalled/upgraded. However, I don't
> know where to get any installation media.  It appears that Apple is no
> longer giving out that stuff
> [http://www.apple.com/enterprise/letter.html], but I'm not sure.
>
> Anyway, I'm looking for some installation media, and maybe a way to
> install it as well ;-)  I think I or my roommate may have a SCSI CD-ROM
> drive that will work, but we'll have to see..

I saved an old NeXTStation that was about to be thrown out two
years ago and have the NeXTStep 3.2 installation CD (along with
boot disk).  I know they work, as I installed a new hard drive in the
machine and reinstalled the OS at the time I salvaged it.  Drop me
an email offline tomorrow so I remember to see if I can make you a
copy.

Ethan Galstad
---
Email: galst001 at umn.edu