For anyone who was following, I requested a little help regarding an old
NeXTStation that my roommate picked up a while ago.  We did manage to
get some memory (32MB), but now we have another problem to deal with.
The operating system that is installed on the system is NeXTStep 3.2.
Probably not a terrible version, but it has been hacked to bits, since
it was used in a network at the University's Math Department.  Since
it's so messed up, I think it really needs to be reinstalled/upgraded.
However, I don't know where to get any installation media.  It appears
that Apple is no longer giving out that stuff
[http://www.apple.com/enterprise/letter.html], but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm looking for some installation media, and maybe a way to
install it as well ;-)  I think I or my roommate may have a SCSI CD-ROM
drive that will work, but we'll have to see..

--
 _  _  _  _ _  ___    _ _  _  ___ _ _  __   Make it idiot proof and
/ \/ \(_)| ' // ._\  / - \(_)/ ./| ' /(__   someone will make a