> and maybe tidy up the "look" (after all, even home ec. majors are HTML
> experts these days...in face isnt everyone? </SARCASM>).

Not me, just look at http://www.itouthouse.com :) Ok, I slapped it together
in 5 minutes with VIM, and yes I could do better, but maye I don't wanna! :P

I personally distribute my resume in PDF format. At least with PDF you
always know how your resume will display and/or print. The original document
was actually created in Star Office, printed to file, and then ps2pdf. Yeah,
there are more elegant soultions, but my resume started as a word document
(created before my conversion!) and laziness have kept me from redoing in in
LaTex or something more elegant. :)

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132