I did like Jamie's rating of skills on a 1-5 scale. I've seen
too many resumes that have a plethora of skills listed, many
of which the person probably spent 1 day using. I like how
practically every resume has C or C++ on it but I bet 98% of
the people could write much more than a "hello world\n" program.
I want to know what skills are primary and what skills are
"use a little bit" skills. Most people lie (exagerrate) anyway.
When I interview I tell the person to take some time, go
through their listed skills and explain their level of knowledge
of each. I've been amazed at how the story changes once you
drill people on them.

Jamie, more descriptive info of your past experience and what
it entalied. More description of your school exper. and maybe
tidy up the "look" (after all, even home ec. majors are HTML
experts these days...in face isnt everyone? </SARCASM>).