I agree.. the job is only worth it, if you have fun.. I recently accepted
a job at the U of M doing linux/irix/mac/windows admining.. I start in
january.. I havn't been authorized yet.. but I may be posting to the -jobs
list soon to help my compnay find a good replacement for me.  I loved the
job.. I just didn't like the location..   if you're looking for a job..
keep you're eye's on the -jobs list.. people looking for people, post to
the jobs list!!  tclug is filled with great people..

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)