Thanks for the tips. I did sign up with techies.com and have had a
couple of pretty good entry level positions sent to me, but after sending
my resume, I never heard much back. I think my main problem is I don't
have any experience, so I am hungry for anything, and getting a little
nervous with bills stacking up. I also signed up with the TCLUG-JOBS list
but haven't gotten much there. I don't know, maybe it is my resume. If
anyone would be willing to give criticism on it, or offer advice, I would
REALLY appreciate it VERY much. I have a copy of it online at
http://www.linux-laboratories.com/resume.html

 If you can maybe offer any kind of criticism you think might be helpful,
I would be very appreciative. I know a lot of you have backgrounds in the
IT field so it would be really useful to me to get feedback. Maybe I
simply need more schooling? I don't know. I thought it would be enough for
entry level work.

    Best Regards,

   - Jamie