Jamie,

Good luck on the junior level admin work...
Tough going currently.  I have been looking for a couple of months, and find that if you don't have AIX, Solaris, or some other flavour of Unix (i.e., not just Linux), it is tough going.  Even though Linux is gaining ground on the other UNIX flavours, it does not seem to be the only thing in a shop... (Of course appart from Real-Time :-)

I have had some luck, but only due to the fact that I am in a shop with NT, Novell, and lots of Linux... Of course if this were going to be the case for the long term, I would stay.  But when the higher ups dictate Windows everywhere, what are you gonna do?

You could post to the tclug-jobs list.  I have been suggesting the tclug-jobs list to all of the recruiters I have talked with (recruiters with UNIX positions that is).  The tclug-jobs list is where I found my current position (thanks everyone)...

Let me know what you find man... Gotta network...
(Pun intended, and even encouraged!)

Sorry about the spelling, this darn free-mail I am using does not have a spell check yet.

Kelly Black

--- Jamie Ostrowski <jamie at floyd.getsetnet.net>

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net