> also.. is there any way to create a *.domain.tld SSL key so
> you don't have
> to have extra keys/IP's for each virtual domain?  I know you

Nope.  You have to buy one for each hostname.  We went through this already
with them.  However, they'll sell you this crappy windows program so you can
generate your own keys and still have them be signed by Verisign.  It's a
couple thousand dollars for the program and it'll generate 10 or 15 certs
before it's no good anymore.

Verisign is evil.  Since they are now the only people that you can get certs
from, they are total and complete pricks on the phone knowing that you HAVE
to do business with them.

Jay