2 - Olympus MO drive (external)
  3 - Plextor 12/20 CD-ROM (internal)
  4 - Plextor 8/2/20 CD-RW (internal, terminated)
  6 - Umax 610S Scanner (external, terminated)

After a quick reread, I'm going to pop off another suggestion. This is
asuming the above devices are on the same chain.

Don't terminate the internal plextors (will be a pain for lan parties...)
Terminate the Olympus, hook the scanner up to the Olympus and terminate it
as well. See what gets detected. Adjust termination from there until you
get a working chain.

I might try terminating my internal cd drives so I can still use them
without the external devices...maybe it'll work...maybe not. Termination
cares about where they physically are on the chain not the scsi ID.

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   This message is protected by double ROT13    |
|   encryption. Any attempt to circumvent the    |
|   digital protection is banned by the DMCA.    |