Did you remember to check your termination? SCSI is wierd like
that...requires you to set theings like SCSI IDs and termination. :)

It took me a loooong time to debug my scsi chain. Currently I have two
scsi hard drives on one chain. My CDRom, CD Burner, External MO Drive, and
External SCSI zip are on another chain (using an internal to external scsi
cable). Both the zip drive and the MO trive have termination enabled. If
only the Zip drive is terminated, stuff kinda works but I can't burn a CD.
Probally has to do with the fact that the zip drive is 25 pin and is
connected by a 50 to 25 pin cable. Darn Iomega. :)

Windows and Linux will deal with smart SCSI cards that can terminate scsi
chains automatically, to a point anyway. With SCSI, just expect to fiddle
a bit before it works.

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   This message is protected by double ROT13    |
|   encryption. Any attempt to circumvent the    |
|   digital protection is banned by the DMCA.    |