> Win98se has a shut down issue with it, typical of 98se with a nic card in
> it (3c905c 10/100).

Do you have all the latest updates?  I recall their being a fix for that
problem.

Now forget I ever admitted to knowing the above :)

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Let's take a closer look, shall we?  What's this?  AHHH!  An ingrowned
 dunclaw!  Disqualified!!!!  Take him away!" -- Judge
"YOW!!  I spent months pushing in that dunclaw!!" -- George Liquor
				- Stimpy fails George Liquor in "Dog Show"