Dave Sherman wrote:

> I, too, built my own system a year ago. It was sometimes frustrating, but
> it was an excellent learning experience, and also rewarding when it was
> done. I highly recommend you do it at least once in your life. But if you
> don't need the learning experience, or are constrained by a busy schedule,
> then let someone else build you a customer system.

  I should have explained more I guess...
I am perfectly able to build a system from scratch, have done so a few times.
Just not  _lately_ :)
  Thats why I was looking at the different MB/CPU combo's being offered
and looking for suggestions.
I was also under the impression that Tran would do mail order, maybe they
wont....
Thanks,
RS