On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Charles Fulton wrote:

> Does any one have any real world experience with ATA-66 vs 100?

I initially set up my fastest system ata-66. It ran Win98.  I then
switched to ata-100. Same drive -- just changed the bus. I didn't really
notice a difference. It's possible that the games paused a bit less.

My own sense is that it's continuous bandwidth throughput demanded by the
application that would highlight any difference. If so, then the question
is, what do you do that fits that description?

Andy