Does any one have any real world experience with ATA-66 vs 100?

I would think the limitation would be how fast can the drive move data rather
than the bus (if you only had one drive).  A good 7200RPM drive can move data
from the physical disk at about 30-40MB/s?  You'd probably see an improvement
if your drive had a big cache, but even so, for a real person sitting in front
of it would it make any appreciable difference?

Pondering
Charlie