> > > Benjamin Exley
> > > Online Webmaster
> > > The Minnesota Daily
> >
> > *sigh*
>
> ditto!
Ok if this is just because the web page takes like 5 hours to load -
then don't even go there. If you ever want to hear a horror story of
web design, I will tell you how the current design was formulated.
Basically the short version is that the Web Designer got something
dumped in his lap with the directive to "make this work." Needless
to say, he was a bit frustrated. At that point, too, respect for the
Online department was at an all time low so most objections fell on
deaf ears. And to finish the whine, I wasn't even webmaster until
one week before we went online with the design, so I wasn't even
involved in the design at all.

And if the *sigh* thing is in response to the irony that I work at a
newspaper and - through my criticism of the use of the English
language - only succeed in showing off my ignorance, well....

:P

so there

They don't pay me to be edjumucated.

Ben