They are selling some kind of vine on the site which comes from south
america.  It's usually made into tea and it's a hallucinogen.  I did some
research on it and apparently it's illegal in the US, however, you can still
buy it here.  The effects are not quite as strong as LSD, and homeopathic
doctors prescribe it to their patients.  Anyway, it's not really related to
Linux, but it's interesting...

Wait, I know how it relates to linux...   I bet Alan Cox has done some
before.