On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 02:55:29PM -0600, Bill Layer wrote:
>So: is anyone else aware of the massive humor potential of such an item, and
>might they be willing to purchase such a shirt, were I to do a bootleg run?

Sure.

>I was thinking just a simple 'WANG' in bold white or yellow on a maroon
>t-shirt; any other suggestions?

While climbing a few weeks ago, I saw about a 16 year old girl wearing a
t-shirt that was bright yellow and in black letters it said "Start a movement"
on the front, "Eat a prune" on the back. I almost wet my pants I was laughing
so hard.

I too would like a nice ¨Wang" shirt. I'm in, it's go good with my "WTF!" mug.
--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789	http://www.sistina.com/
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951

Make the force be with you. And for god's sake men, be careful.
        ** Lt.Col. Eaton 3rd Battalion 14th Infantry - Panama Jungle 1991