You can file this under: humor, geek.

I've thought alot about it, and I've decided that I don't want to pass my
32nd birthday without a WANG t-shirt. WANG is essentially out of business, or
at least acquired & assimilated by Getronics. I have looked high and low (not
much progress looking high :) and can't find anyone to sell me a WANG t-shirt.

So: is anyone else aware of the massive humor potential of such an item, and
might they be willing to purchase such a shirt, were I to do a bootleg run?

I was thinking just a simple 'WANG' in bold white or yellow on a maroon
t-shirt; any other suggestions?

--
Bill Layer
Sales Technician