Rather than force the overwrites, I would uninstall (--purge)
libgnomeprint6.  It might take gnumeric or something along with it, but
if you don't need it, then it'll be recompiled against the new library
soon enough and you can re-install it.

If you force overwrites it can make things messy when you want to
uninstall libgnomeprint6 later.

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock