You mean I'm not the only one who waited 6 MONTHS for iDSL? I thought
they just hated me or something. Placed the order in December. Got the
iDSL installed in June.

--
Nate Sanders                                    darkskull at IRC (newnet)
mauvehead at nerp.net                            http://www.damnation.net