IDSL (DSL based off ISDN, 144k up/down, latency is so-so) is cheaper than
that (not sure of the current price they are quoting).  It takes forever to
get it installed (5 months for me, 6 months for others I've spoken with),
but the bridge was free after rebate, got a static ip, and no installation
charges.  Onvoy does not currently seem to care what I do over the line (no
AUP restrictions that I've seen).  Also, IDSL is not limited to the 18000
feet limit so it's available where ADSL/RADSL/etc is not.

    - Dave

  <snip>
 I've looked into ISDN, but am having a hard time justifying the need to
buy another modem for ISDN, and the $105 to $120+ a month for 128k
connections.  If I can use both modems simultaneously I'd rather go with
that than the other high cost solutions.