Only from Shambhala Botanicals...

Ho! Ho! Hookah!
Happy Holidays!
Don't forget to ask about our Holiday SPECIAL!

Offering for your "Sensitive" Delight:

"Seventh Heaven" Kathmandu Temple Kiff (tm);
a viripotent cannabis alternative for blissful regressions
of vexatious depressions...

"Seventh Heaven" Prosaka Tablets (tm); a botanical
alternative to pharmaceutical medications for calm,
balance, serenity and joyful living...

"Seventh Heaven" Gentle Ferocity Tablets (tm);
a most efficacious, non-caffeine, non-ephedrine,
non-MaHuang botanical energizer...

Kathmandu Temple Kiff is a proprietary; Nepalese,
sensitive, pipe-smoking/stoking substance. Kathmandu Temple
Kiff is indeed the most substantial marijuana/cannabis
alternative on the planet.

Absolutely Legal!  Marvelously Potent!

For your convenience, you can call us direct with your
orders or questions.  Ask about our Holiday Specials!
Call 1 (719) 686-9919

Kathmandu Temple Kiff possesses all of the positive virtues
fine ganja/cannabis without any of the negatives.
An amalgamation of high concentrates of rare euphoric
herbas, Kathmandu is offered in a solid jigget/bar format
and is actually more UPLIFTING & POISED than cannabis /
marijuana while rendering Euphoria, Happiness, Mood-
Enhancement, Stress/Depression Relief and promoting
contemplativeness, creativity, better sleep, lucid dreaming ...
and enhancing the sexual experience!!!

Kathmandu Temple Kiff is simply the best and just a little
pinch/snippet of the Kathmandu goes a long "sensitive" way.
Just 4 or 5 draws of the pipe ... (an herb pipe included
with each package of Kathmandu Temple Kiff).

PLEASE NOTE:  Although no botanical factor in Kathmandu
Temple Kiff is illegal or considered to be harmful by
regulatory agencies and no tobacco is included therein,
it is the policy of our company that Kathmandu Temple Kiff
may not be offered or sold to any person that has not
attained at least 21 years of age.

Ingredients:

Kathmandu Temple Kiff is both a euphoriant and an
uplifting, calmative relaxant that offers scintillating
physical and cerebral ambiance enhancement. Kathmandu
Temple Kiff is a proprietary, prescribed amalgamation which
includes the following synergistically, synesthesia
conglomerated, uncommon herbs, resins, essences, flower-tops
and oils in extreme ratio extractment ranging from 8.5 to
to 60 to 1, viripotent concentrations: Drachasha, Chavana
Prash, Trikatu, Black Seed Herb, Capillaris Herba, Angelica
Root, Wild Dagga, Haritaki, Shatavari, Labdunum, Neroli,
Unicorn Root, Papaver Rhoes, Dendrobian, Calea Zacalechichi,
Rue, Amla, Salvia Divinorum, Crocus Sativa, Lotus and
Gokshura.

Also for your sensitive mellowness...
"Seventh Heaven" Prosaka Tablets are an entirely natural,
proprietary, botanical prescription comprised of uncommon
Asian Herbs for Calm, Balance, Serenity and Joyful Living.

"Seventh Heaven" Prosaka is indeed a most extraordinary,
viripotent, calming, centering, mood-enhancing, holistically-
formulated, exotic herbaceous alternative to pharmaceutical
medications for depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia, etc.

NO side effects!  NO dependency!  Vivaciously Mellow!

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing else quite like
"Seventh Heaven" Prosaka (tm).

Ingredients:

Seventh Heaven Prosaka tablets contain the following herbal
factors in precise prescription: Tadix Salviae, Sensitive
Mimosa Bark, Arullus Euphoriae, Shizandra, Frutcus Mori,
Caulis, Polygoni Multiflori, Zizphus, Tang Kuei, Cedar Seed,
weetflag Rhizome, Cuscutae, Amber, Radix Scutellariae,
Evodia, Longan, Arizisaema, Cistanches, Radix Polygalae,
Red Sage Root and Eucommia.
Recommended dosage: 1-2 tablets; 2-3 times per day.

Also... for your "Sensitive" "Pure Energy" Energization...
"Seventh Heaven" Gentle Ferocity Tablets (tm).
A "Seventh Heaven" non-caffeine, non-ephedrine, non-ephedra,
non-MaHuang; viripotent, herbaceous prescription for the
dynamic energization of body, mind and spirit.

This Gentle Ferocity Formulation is amalgamated in
accordance with the fundamental Taoist herbal principle
of botanical interactiveness and precursorship which in
essence is a molecular equation of the relevant botanical/
herbal alkaloids and glycosides interacting with one
another to prolificate molecular communion and thereby
to achieve demonstrative herbal efficaciousness without
negative implication to any aspect of human composition.
These Gentle Ferocity Cordial Tablets are incredulously
and thoroughly effective.  Enjoy!

Contents:
Each Gentle Ferocity Tablet contains 500 mg. of the
following proprietary formulated, high-ratio concentrated
botanical factors... Cortex Eucommiae, Radex Polygoni
Multiflori, Zizyphus Seed, Fructus Schisandrae, Radix
Panax Ginseng, Radix Astragali, Atractylode, Sclerotium,
Porial Cocos, Saussurea Tang Kuei, Longan, Radix Paeoniae,
Biota Seeds, Glehnia, Radix Salviae, Ligusticum, Lycu Berry,
Radix Dioscoreae, Cortex Mouton, Frutcus Corni, Radix
Polygalae, Cistanches, Radix Pseudoslellariae and Cortex
Aranthopanacis.

PRICING INFORMATION:

1.  SEVENTH HEAVEN KATHMANDU TEMPLE KIFF (tm)

One     .75 oz. jigget/bar   	$65.00
One     2 oz. jigget/bar     	$115.00
(Free Capillaris Herba with 2 oz. bar Refer to
Capillaris paragraph at end of text)

2.  SEVENTH HEAVEN PROSAKA (tm)

One     100 tablet tin          $40.00
Three   100 tablet tins         $105.00
Six     100 tablet tins         $185.00

3.  SEVENTH HEAVEN GENTLE FEROCITY (tm)

One     300 tablet jar          $130.00

4.  BODY, MIND, SPIRIT "HEAVENLY" INTRO
COMBINATION OFFER

Includes one, 2 oz. jigget/bar of Kathmandu Temple Kiff &
1 tin (100 tablets) of Seventh Heaven Prosaka for...$125.00
(Reg. $155.00  Save $30) (Free Capillaris Herba with this
intro offer.  Refer to Capillaris paragraph at end of text)

5.  "PURE ENERGY" INTRO COMBINATION OFFER

Includes one, 2 oz. jigget/bar of Kathmandu Temple
Kiff & 1 jar (300 tablets) of Seventh Heaven Gentle
Ferocity for...$170.00 (Reg. $245.00  Save $75)
(Free Capillaris Herba with this intro offer Refer to
Capillaris paragraph at end of text)

6. "SENSITIVE" PREFERENTIAL INTRO COMBINATION OFFER

Includes one, 2 oz. jigget/bar of Kathmandu Temple Kiff &
1 tin (100 tablets) of Seventh Heaven Prosaka & 1 jar
(300 tablets) of Seventh Heaven Gentle Ferocity for $200.00
(Reg. $285.00  Save $85)  (Free Capillaris Herba with this
intro offer Refer to Capillaris paragraph at end of this text.)

===============================
ORDERING INFORMATION:

For your convenience, you can call us direct with your
orders or questions.

Call 1 (719) 686-9919

===============================
SPECIAL DISCOUNT & GIFT

Call now and receive a FREE botanical gift!
With every order for a 2 oz. jigget / bar of Kathmandu
Temple Kiff or an order for our "Heavenly" Intro
Combination Offer or our "Pure Energy" Intro Combination
Offer, we will include as our free gift to you ...
a 2 oz. package of our ever so sedate, sensitive Asian
import, loose-leaf Capillaris Herba for "happy"
smoking or brewing ... (a $40.00 retail value).

Remove Instructions

We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding
unsolicited commercial email by providing you with a method
for you to opt-out of future mailings from our company.

To remove your address, click on the following link and
follow the simple instructions:

MailTo:peterpan at egyptsun.com?subject=remove-me