On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 04:47:17PM -0600, mjn wrote:
> Ok so procmail works but my TinyFugue (sic) notification (I used to
> get a message which said "You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/mjn")
> no longers works.  i have tried using biff and while the bell is
> nice, the headers have been displaying in garbled text...is there a
> way to make biff display nicer or to just make procmail bell(a
> terminal bell?) me on certain incoming mail?

Never really tried this, but I believe if you reference your
procmailrc(5) and search for biff, you will find information on the
COMSTAT environment variable.  If you set this to 'yes' instead of the
default 'no', it will try to "biff" you.

--
Chad "^chewie, gunnarr" Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>
             http://www.wookimus.net/