On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Bill Layer wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get enough of these standoffs to mount the
> board? maybe from another builder that had extras?

Have you look at Cyberguys? (http://www.cyberguys.com/) They carry a lot of
misc. parts.

> Or plan B - could someone suggest a good case from Tran / GNS that would be
> suitable for a hardware hacker like me to build a Duron 700 system in? Will I
> *need* a 300W supply? (I plan to u/g to a 1.2 or better T-bird in a year or
> so...)

I bought a mid-tower Enlight case from Tran for my T-bird system. Other than
being pretty loud, it seems to work well. It's got a 300-W p.s., BTW.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/