On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 12:00:49PM -0600, Bill Layer wrote:

Send a mail to "Watchdog" at maximumpc. They do stories like "Consumer A
bought thing b from company C and got screwed" then they do some poking around
and make them look like fools in thier magazine. And since they hav e large
readerbase it actually helps sometimes. Almost like "Fight Back" with David
Horowitz from the 80's (kinda dating myself there huh) That show kicked ass,
no surprise it didn't last though when you are hammering the very advertisers
that pay your salary.