i played with debian/mac a while back.. was going to play with it again
recently, I guess they've improved the install process greatly, tho it's
still a pain in the ass because of how mac's partition their disks.

PPC on the other hand is much easier to work with.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)