Quoting Bill Layer (b.layer at vikingelectronics.com):
> On Tuesday 05 December 2000 09:37, you wrote:
> > The only way to dump the cisco 675 would be if someone made a kernel module
> > for the Intel 2100 interal aDSL/ATM card.
>
> I was given the impression that the Intel 2100 aDSL modem is an HSP design
> aka Win Modem. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Cannot confirm or deny this.

> If this is true, can anyone accurately ascertain how much that sucks? ;)

I CAN confirm that they suck! :-)

In fact at Real Time we do not officially support them, so if you go with Select
service and this junk card you do so ATA (against techincal advise).
--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500