Nope - you're not the only one - though I prefer something somewhere in
the middle - but then I started out typing on IRC and as a secretary - and
I can type faster one a quieter keyboard - and allow the tactile
impression give me the sastifaction that the clickety-clack USED to
provide me with when I was learning to type. (It was so cool to hear the
clickety-clacks get faster and faster - but the noise is more distracting
now *chuckle*).

Liz