</rant>

Ok, I know that MaximumPC magazine is a piece of crap, but has anyone ever
noticed that they seem to be in Intel's pockets? Read the Duron vs. CeleronII
review a couple of months back... I did, and I almost couldn't believe what I
read.

The Duron beat the same-speed Celly in all but one test - some tests it was
miles ahead. The also mention that the Duron is about 33% cheaper than the
Intel product. Now on to the conclusion, which still baffles me:

To sum up, they basically said "The Duron is fast, but you might want to
consider buying the Celeron instead, as it has a better overclocking
potential". Did anyone else read this review and get the same impression as I?

Bill