> I now have ONE working OmniKey, and four that kinda work. Anyone know
> somewhere that can fix them?

Anyone remotely handy with electronics could probably combine parts...

> Anyone know of a current keyboard that's even
> remotely as decent, save the Avant Stellar which costs WAY too much? Is
> eBay my only hope?

How about an IBM model M? Mine's 16 years old, which blows my mind...

No other part of the machine is older than 2 years.

Pretty easy to find. Tons of old PS/2 systems floating around. Any place
that deals with obsolete buisness equipment will have a stack of 'em. ;)

Need to snag a PS/2 to USB converter. I want to use this thing 'till the
day I die...

Ewww. Mushy.