> This is a sad, sad story.

Few things change your life as painfully as the demise of your favorit KB.

> I now have ONE working OmniKey, and four that kinda work. Anyone know
> somewhere that can fix them? Anyone know of a current keyboard that's even
> remotely as decent, save the Avant Stellar which costs WAY too much? Is
> eBay my only hope?

Not sure what's so wrong about that -- Ebay has about a dozen of them,
many of which are brand new.

So do a google search and come up with a bunch of folks selling that KB.
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/hardware/omnikey/
Also sold at www.ergo-2000.com Pricey tho -- about $150.

About a year ago I bought a compaq KB at a local computer show for
$5. Stupidly, only got one of them. I made a trip back the next day to
get the rest, but they were all gone. Unfortunately, I don't know the
vintage, but it's mighty nice.

Good luck,

Andy