Hi again,

Ok, so I _tried_ doing the One Word Wiseass Reply. I can't do it!!!

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Apu wrote:

> and developers. I am wondering if any of you have used it or would it be wise
> to switch to solaris from my existing freeBSD 4.2 ?

Ok. It might be stable, I never really had the patience to wait for it to
bloody DO SOMETHING ALREADY to give it the chance.

It's really slow, if it's based on the same source how come it WORKS
DIFFERENTLY, how come Sun promised me a CD to prove it's better thna Linux
and I never got it, etc, etc.

Solaris rocks on Sparcs. I'm not putting it on anything else unless I
_really_ need Solaris. Speaking of which, anyone ever get Solaris
Jumpstart off a Linux box? (:

-Yaron