On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 12:45:48PM -0600, Ben Lutgens wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 12:24:24PM -0600, Jim Crumley wrote:
> >
> >Yeah, and mutt has no problem with either of them <ducks>.
> >
> I use mutt and have no problems with gpg keys, sigs or the like. I can send
> you my procmail and muttrc excerpts if you like. Me and the fellas from work
> put alot of work into them. I am looking into trying to make a procmail rule
> to rewrite the mails that those damnable windows MUAs generate.

Oops, I should have looked more closely at your header.  I don't
understand why those messages give you problems.  It looks like we
both use the same version of mutt  - 1.2.5i. My muttrc is fairly
vanilla - just a slightly hacked up version of a sample from mutt.org.

--
Jim Crumley                  |
crumley at fields.space.umn.edu |