Well first off, I try to pick places that allow minors..at least for a
limited time.  I always make reservations for non-smoking. I try to pick
places that have food, a decent beer/liquor selection, room for 10 - 15
people to sit together and have a conversation and that have parking or
are easy to get to.

At the first meeting there were 2-3 people who were underage there. No
problems, I think we all still had an enjoyable time.  Last night I
didn't even have a drink...just soda.  I know of three places that sell
liquor and food that allows minors, has great coffee/ tea *and*
vegan/vegetarian food.  That would be Pizza Luce, Triple Rock and
Jitters. Unfortunately, the Triple Rock is bad for groups, except in the
summer, and Luce and Jitters are difficult to find and find parking. In
addition, it makes all the meetings very Mpls-centric. The point of the
"beer" meeting is that it travels, so that its pretty fair to everyone
in the metro.

ie: The TCLUG Beeting is coming your way soon!

If you guys have suggestions or know of places like Jitters, Luce in the
metro and the like..please let me know!

~jacque