On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Andy Zbikowski wrote:

> [...] And no, they did not use winelib to port it, it is a windows
> biniary running under wine. So basically, it's a mislabled box.
> Someone should sue Corel for false advertising! [...]

Personally, I think it's great that Corel is putting effort into the Wine
project. Dunno if I'll use their products tho.  :o)

-- intro to myself --

BTW, I moved to the TC area a little over a month ago to work on the Irix
kernel for SGI. I have a list of free software ideas (currently) at
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~staylor/software. Email me if you want to
collaborate on something. I should be at the next meeting. If anyone is
into chess, I play on freechess.org under the handle "Psion".

Saber

 **>  august quote, X11R6.3/include/X11/Xlibint.h, anonymous  <**
 *      Warning, there be dragons here....
 */