Hey everyone,

I'm wondering what all of you thought of the article about the intersection
of XML, embedded Linux, and instant messaging (Jabber specifically). You can
read the article at http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue77/4195.html

I thought that this was the most thought provoking article I've read in LJ
in a long time. XML has gone past buzzword status for me. I'm convinced that
it's going to be huge.

Many of you know that I teach high school here in the TC and that I'm
involved with our Web page. Actually, I've been thinking mostly about
back-end stuff lately. I've realized that XML is going to be a huge benefit
for us as we begin to think about how we deal with all of the student data
that we manage daily.

I'd be interested to hear about any XML projects that people are working on.
(TCLUG meeting topic?) I'm just beginning to wrap my brain around the topic,
and I'm sure that there are others would be interested in what you're doing
with XML.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/