the easyest way to solve this problem is with partition magic. I've had
this problem my self several times. I repartitioned with PM and it was
fixed. You can probably find one on a warez site "assuming you are not
bothered by this"

------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------