> I run a Linux server at home as a gateway, web server and e-mail
> server.  For e-mail I use sendmail and a POP3 server.  Is there an easy
> way to enable access to my e-mail via a web interface?  If there's no
> "easy" way, does anybody know where  I should look for the involved
> method?  Thanks!

Well, the "easy" way is to install ssh, use elm, and forget the web thing.  That
is, if safety is the sort of thing that matters to you.

Freshmeat.net abounds with good web/e-mail programs.  "imp" is one I've used,
and it seems pretty cool.  However, you'd probably want to run it over a secure
connection lest your password get snooped, which means installing mod_ssl or
something similar...