[VANILLA-L:363] Re: Vanilla patches

> I am still unable to get the vanilla server patches. Can someone
> please give the url to them again (I want to TRIPLE check).

	ftp://wormhole.ecst.csuchico.edu/pub/netrek/src/

Version 2.7pl3 is there, released 25 Jul 1996.  The patches for 2.7pl2 to
2.7pl3 is there as well.  Patches issued by mail are kept by the librarian
(which is me) and not issued until a release is made.  If patches come to
me direct, I would typically re-post them to the distribution list.

> Also, are there any mirrors to the patches?

No.  But I can send you the latest version at any time.

> Lastly, it seems I cannot reach the metaserver from Real Time.

I can access it fine.

	gopher://metaserver.ecst.csuchico.edu:3521/3

Both these hosts may be inaccessible to you for the same reason.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800