Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2707] When did I start?

On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 11:33:53PM +0000, James Cameron wrote:
> Just updating my resume ... and open source work is suddenly vogue.

Hmm, I wonder if I've done enough OSS stuff to actually put it down on
my resume...

> Can anyone remember the approximate date that Nick handed the Vanilla
> server code base over to me?

Not really, but one thing you could do is to look at the older Server
sources and look for the first contributions you made.  That might give
you an idea.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2