Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2689] Re: [ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu: Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2675] Training server]

Alec Habig <habig@budoe2.bu.edu> wrote:

> Anybody ever tried a Teddbot vs Freebot INL-style game?  Would be
> interesting :)

I plan to tonight.  I've already tested a small (5 vs. 5) Freebot
vs. Freebot 30 minute game and likewise for Tedd.  Freebot was pretty
interesting, and so was Tedd.  Tedd is definitely faster code.

Tonight will be a full 90 minute, 8 on 8, Freebot vs. Teddbot.  I'll
record the results with Cambot and a client recording as well, since
the latest version of the server screws up on Cambot playback (it
randomly locks on to differently players).

-Jeff