Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2689] Re: [ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu: Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2675]Training server]

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999  Trent Piepho wrote:

>How about a freebot vs Tedd's bot all robot matchup?  The bots would probably
>be so even in dogfighting that they would never be able to keep from
>mutualling when they engaged.  I doubt either bot would try to hork or double
>team.

I don't think so. From what I know from Tedd's robot vers Tedd's games, they
are usually very blanced in the beginning, but as soon one team is 2 planets
ahead, the other one colapses and goes down to 2 planets.

A geno never ocurred ;-)

I don't know how good freebot is in team play, but Tedd's robot in INL mode
has quite some capapilities for managing a game. Would be an interresting
game.

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl@freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017