Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2022] Continious problems.

> > > And another thing, pl2 should be released soon I think.
> >
> > No point releasing nothing.  I do not believe there are significant
> > changes made yet to require a release.
>
> Umm, what about the addr_mess crashing bug fix?  Also the REALITY fix?

I think that an immediate release isn't needed, but there have been enough
changes (particularly the end_tourney.pl script) to warrant one when we're
satisfied with the INL robot.  Tom needs to be able to say, go download
2.9plXX to build an official server.  2.9pl1, the latest release, can't
be used because it is has an outdated end_tourney.pl script.

BTW, James, did you find the cause of the broken >5 u/s bug with TCP?

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2