Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2022] Continious problems.

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Jeffrey Nowakowski wrote:

> Mikael Sandstr|m <d4sand@dtek.chalmers.se> wrote:
> > Slots simply disapear without reason, players see it as a fast ghostbust
> > but it ain't it.
>
> What version of Solaris are you running?  What version of gcc?  Does
> it happen if a single player is sitting there with nothing going on?
> If so, how long does it take?

I tried to sitt there once but it never happened, today it happened like
10 times in 30min pregame, some general chatting and df in the middle.
It doesn't seems to be a clientproblem but some players was more affected
then others. Maybe it's the same slots ?
Clients involved today cow2.02,cow3,brmh2.2

OS: Solaris 2.6
GCC:  2.8.1
CC won't compile the code.

/Mikael